In a recent interview with Bolatito Adebaya sensational singer, Simisola Ogunleye talks about her journey into music, relationship with Falz and Adekunle Gold among other issues Despite the fact that her kind of music is different and unique, it enjoys a wide acceptance in the country. With this, Simi is on a bit of a high right now. In this interview, she talks about her journey into music, relationship with Falz and Adekunle Gold among other issues. On the idea behind the video of Soldier, she said: ‘First and foremost, Soldier is Falz’ song, I just featured in it. I think because of the story of the song, he got together with Clarence (Peters) who shot the video and they decided to make it into a short movie. I guess they felt it would bring in more emotions than just a normal music video. They told me about it and I just featured in it, and I thought it was interesting.’ On romance with Falz: “I guessed many people sensed the chemistry we had making music and then they just assumed...
Comments
Post a Comment